jueves, 10 de febrero de 2011

Hi there, and welcome to my... your..., our FCE blog

As the name suggests, this blog has to do with the Cambridge FCE examination. This, I hope, will be an ongoing project that will help you with your preparation. As I have a tendency to waffle on, let's get down to the nitty-gritty, the FCE exam. 


The logical thing to now would be to introduce the five different papers (parts of the exam) and describe cool strategies that can help you tackle each and every  one of the tasks that you must complete. However, this blog is designed to offer immediate help to my students with the work in hand (what we are dealing with right now), and the rest will come soon. Oh, I almost forgot, don't be shy and send in your comments. As far as I know, users must be registered and logged in to comment, but I think you can also choose the option of "anonymous". For security reasons your comments will first be received in my personal email. If it's suitable I'll be sure to post it... no worries mate!


And without further ado, catch my next post about Paper 2 Writing - Part 1 - Informal letters/email.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario